Post your combos and E.T.s

5one9

Reaction score
What vehicle(s) do you drive?
2007 Magnum SRT8, 1957 F100
New best this year. 12.05, can't remember the mph. Lost in second round by reaction time alone, I was faster but he got me good on reaction time. Sorry, my 13yo was recording. This is with cut outs and the cam that mad cadder designed for me.

Let him drive. You record.

Cadillac Kid 1

Reaction score
two questions. What did you weigh in at, and what rear tires are you running and did they fit in the un altered wheel wells? I know that's 3 questions but I lost track
Greg Surfas

samIam

Reaction score
two questions. What did you weigh in at, and what rear tires are you running and did they fit in the un altered wheel wells? I know that's 3 questions but I lost track
Greg Surfas
Weight is unknown but can't be much from stock since the engine is the only thing that's changed, full interior with added 44" sunroof and heavy seats from a 99 Eldorado with power everything(lumbar and headrest too). Tires are 28x10.5x15. Unaltered wheel well but had to cut a little of the chrome trim off on the inside. Not any part that's showing, just on the inside. Have maybe an inch before it touches the frame on the other side.