You know you're used to your car breaking down...

Psychoholic

Professional Idiot
Reaction score
What vehicle(s) do you drive?
72 Miller Meteor
... when you buy a new truck and specifically find one that has the towing capacity to pull your hearse when you break it.

Seriously. I bought a new (to me) truck yesterday and one of my requirements was that it had to be able to tow my car. Maybe it WOULD be cheaper to just build it right this time. :)

5one9

Reaction score
2007 Magnum SRT8, 1957 F100
Obviously a lighter car isn't on the menu! :p

FauxPontiac

Reaction score
1964 Lemans
You can lose some of that weight in the energy absorbtion systems of the bumpers by removing them. Maybe even lightening the brackets here and there with a plasma.

Last edited:

Caddylackn

Reaction score

When every one of your vehicles has a full tool kit, multimeter, and jumper cables in the trunk, because you get tired of swapping all your tools in and out every time you switch vehicles.

Darius

Reaction score
Too True!

bro. "been there, done that," d

Psychoholic

Professional Idiot
Reaction score
72 Miller Meteor

When every one of your vehicles has a full tool kit, multimeter, and jumper cables in the trunk, because you get tired of swapping all your tools in and out every time you switch vehicles.
I have a full 300 pc set in the hearse, at least one of each belt, an extra upper/lower radiator hose, 2 fire extinguishers, gallon of water, few dozen feet of various gauges of wires and connectors, a multimeter, a floor jack, full sized spare, and 2 keys to the wheels. :)