Which Cadillac today most closely resembles a "traditional" model?

Discussion in 'Cadillac Coupes and Sedans' started by Fleetwood Fanatic, Feb 13, 2018.

1. Fleetwood Fanatic

Fleetwood Fanatic Cadillac Fanatic

We all know that Cadillac doesn't exactly make a traditional car the way we used to know them. Big. Heavy. Roomy. I don't want to say "Powerful" because today's Cadillacs aren't exactly lacking in that area. But which Cadillac today would you say most closely resembles a traditional model?

Some might say the Escalade because it's big, brash, powerful, luxurious, comfortable. Others might say the XTS as it's the closest thing there is to a front wheel drive couch on wheels. Others might say CT6 as Cadillacs have always been high tech, and the CT6 has some very impressive high tech features.

What's your choice?

2. PJ McCoy

PJ McCoy Active Member

Xts
    Big grill
    Long
    Full of options
    Best lux barge made. Excluding the escalade.

3. El Diablo

El Diablo Active Member

What vehicle(s) do you drive?:
    1959 Cadillac Sedan deVille
    The term "Traditional" is kind of broad so to speak. The Cadillac of today looks nothing like any that came before it, regardless of model. But turn back the pages of time and you will see that Cadillac has always been the trend setter. Even 1950s Caddys were cutting edge for their day and looked like no other Cad from the 30s & 40s.

But did I mention that I really wish I had an XLR?