Where'd you get your headders?

food4me

Reaction score
did you guys order you headders from jegs or something? i con't find a single local place that carries them i need help?! or if anyone in here lives in the grand rapids area let me know. on of the manifolds as a crack in it. and would rather get headders that manifolds.

A

Anonymous

what kind of vehicle is it? I had some BBchevy ones adapted for my coupe. I got my header flanges from Torque Inc. They were very nice    :thumbup:

Tired Soul

Reaction score
DOC, that include headers that fit (for real not hammer style) in the 72 Coupe de Ville?
I thought Al at MTS also sells headers.
Once bought from the cad 500/600 from Sanderson, drivers side fit with about a hair to spare , passenger side no way.

DOC

Reaction score
Flashcraft or CMD website (cad500parts.com) will give ya all the info ya need (on-line catalog) :yes:

Bigtim44

Reaction score
Al's  De ville headers fit alright on my 70 CDV,had to lift the motor with the cherry picker to get them in there.

stampie

Reaction score
I was wondering about that trick.  Do you think it would be best to install the Sanderson's on my engine before I even put it in my 70 SDV?

Stampie

Bigtim44

Reaction score
If I remember correctly...The engine wouldn't go in with them bolted up first.put the motor in the hole and bolted it to the tranny first, then with the motor lifted of it's mounts I fenangled the headers into place.

food4me

Reaction score
kwikcad500 said:
what kind of vehicle is it? I had some BBchevy ones adapted for my coupe. I got my header flanges from Torque Inc. They were very nice    :thumbup:
its a 75 500 out of a fleetwood its in my 1987 dodge ram it'll be a tight fit i thought i heard something about big blck ford headers fitting on a 500 does anyone know about this?

Ted in Olympia

Reaction score
Nothing yet, they are on a cadillac head in the picture but will  they fit any car, I don't know yet.  I'm just playing around.
TED