What is this?

Fleetwood Fanatic

Cadillac Fanatic
Reaction score
So. What's this section for? This is the spot to discuss anything relating to the Cadillac V-Series and V-Sport cars. For now that means the CTS-V, STS-V, XLR-V, CTS V-Sport and XTS V-Sport. If it ever gets busy enough that we need separate sections, so be it. Until then, conversations can happen right here.

This area might not get a single post. I have no idea. Only time will tell. But the name of this site is "Cadillac Power" and as far as I'm concerned it makes absolutely no sense to do without discussion pertaining to a Cadillac with 640hp in stock form.

The Mad Cadder

Reaction score
Your 640 hp or whatever they claim 14' long 10,000 lb plastic car has a ls ...garbage motors chebby...

Last edited:

Fleetwood Fanatic

Cadillac Fanatic
Reaction score
Your 640 hp or whatever they claim 14' long 10,000 lb plastic car has a ls ...garbage motors chebby...
To each his own. Your criticism is very welcome. I love the Cadillacs (as well as the names) of days long past and would like to see that type of styling again. However, I also appreciate what's coming out of the Cadillac camp these days. The Escalade is the most attractive full size SUV on the market (in my opinion). The CT6, while falling way short of actually being a competitive flagship, is an excellent automobile. The XT5 is a very good looking Crossover SUV. One of the best. And the CTS, while apparently over-priced, is an excellent choice for a mid-size luxury sedan.

But today's Cadillac does have it's problems. For many years their flagship vehicle was a truck. When the CT6 replaced it, it was SUPPOSED to be an S-Class and 7-Series competitor. But it wasn't. They fell short of their target and stopped calling it a flagship. They keep changing names for some reason. The XTS is a DTS which is a DeVille. They got rid of their STS which was a Seville which should be today's CTS. I'm not sure why they felt the need to create an ATS when that should have simply been the CTS.

In order for Cadillac to be competitive, they need to build these 10,000 pound plastic cars. That's just the way it is. Although I think Cadillac is making a mistake chasing after BMW.

mario

Reaction score
Julius:
If you don't like the cts whatever, STAY THE FCUK OUT OF THIS SECTION.
the feedback, general and big block section has been coopted by your bombastic attitude towards ANYONE ONE THAT DOES NOT SEE THINGS YOUR WAY.
I have seen a lot of people on TV recently that look like you sound. They are wearing black clothes and face masks and cannot wait to silence other people's opinions.
KNOCK IT OFF. Most are tired of your bullying.
if you do not believe me, ff, let's start a pole.
remember this is not our board, we are guests, act like one. And perchance, if you are the silent owner, I'll leave. If not,
Given how you feel about cts's stay out of this section. Maybe the others can meet here and enjoy some civil conversation abut anything.
if I have offended anybody except julius, I apologize. To julius IDGAF.
Ciao,
mario

Darius

Reaction score
Where's the run away smiley when you need one? I already removed this section from his view. As far as he can tell, this area doesn't exist. :eek:

No 'short hand,' I truly laughed out loud on that one!!

bro. d

Fleetwood Fanatic

Cadillac Fanatic
Reaction score
Ff:
I made your job a little easier. I posted it in the feedback section for all to see.
ciao,
Mario

P.s.: I told you we need more imogies.....

:p:D I'll keep an eye on it. :p And, yes, we do need more smileys.

No 'short hand,' I truly laughed out loud on that one!!

bro. d

Wait. I don't get it. What am I missing?

Darius

Reaction score
Sorry about that. I meant to convey my joy in reading that, "I already removed this section from his view. As far as he can tell, this area doesn't exist." That comment just struck my funny bone and I didn't want to cheapen it by using the shorthand LOL.

d

Fleetwood Fanatic

Cadillac Fanatic
Reaction score
Sorry about that. I meant to convey my joy in reading that, "I already removed this section from his view. As far as he can tell, this area doesn't exist." That comment just struck my funny bone and I didn't want to cheapen it by using the shorthand LOL.

d
Ahh! Got it! Now it makes sense. :D