SOME EARLY 70s CAD PARTS AVAILABLE

kboots16

Reaction score
This would only be of interest to someone that's close to Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. I've got two 73 DeVilles with the 473 engines and 400 transmissions. I also have a set of heads and intake off a 1970 473. These parts are available at a very economical price, very close to taking them away, as long as they'll be used and not scrapped. I'm no longer able to do anything with them but don't want them to be scrapped. I'm fully capable of sending them for scrapping. I sure hope there's someone out there that wants to use these parts.

Ken.

mario

Reaction score
This would only be of interest to someone that's close to Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. I've got two 73 DeVilles with the 473 engines and 400 transmissions. I also have a set of heads and intake off a 1970 473. These parts are available at a very economical price, very close to taking them away, as long as they'll be used and not scrapped. I'm no longer able to do anything with them but don't want them to be scrapped. I'm fully capable of sending them for scrapping. I sure hope there's someone out there that wants to use these parts.

Ken.
I wasn't aware the they had a 473 c.i.
Ciao,
Mario

kboots16

Reaction score
Almost everyone on here knows they're actually 472 cid except, apparently, my left typing finger. :)

Or maybe we got an extra cubic inch up here in the frozen north.

Ken.

Fitzjames123

Reaction score
What vehicle(s) do you drive?
Coupe deville
Hi Ken
Do you still have any of the 76 cc heads left?
Fitz

Fitzjames123

Reaction score
Coupe deville
Hi Ken
My cell is 613-532-8788.Under the valve covers will tell you a casting number.
Fitz

Fitzjames123

Reaction score
Coupe deville
I am in Kingston and maybe interested in other parts as well.
Fitz

Fitzjames123

Reaction score
Coupe deville
Look under the valve cover by upper side of head and you are looking for casting numbers that end in 250,902 or 950.
Fitz

kboots16

Reaction score
Hello Fitz,

I'll check the numbers as soon as I can. It will likely be a few days. We're kinda busy at the moment. My wife is going in for a hip replacement Tuesday (November 15th) morning.

Ken.

Fitzjames123

Reaction score
Coupe deville
Hi Ken
No worries.I hope the knee replacement goes well my friend.Always nice chatting with someone into caddies
Fitz
613-532-8788

kboots16

Reaction score
Hi Ken
No worries.I hope the knee replacement goes well my friend.Always nice chatting with someone into caddies
Fitz
613-532-8788
Hi Fitz,

My duties with caring for my wife are reducing a bit, so I got out to check those head numbers. Both heads have 1495950 identifiers. Opposite end of the head has a larger 51. I also have the intake and rocker covers that came off that same engine. Everything will require significant cleaning. They've been sitting inside an old car (73 Cadillac) for years and are quite rusty.

I've also got two 1973 Cadillac Coupe de Villes. They would both have the 472 engines, the 400 transmissions, and the Q-jet carbs. I haven't had them running for years. And, somewhere I believe I have one or two (I think two, but the brain of a chronically ill 74 year old isn't very reliable) electronic distributors from the later 368 (maybe) engines.

Ken
613-623-7057
kmcnairn (you know what goes here) 295.ca

Fitzjames123

Reaction score
Coupe deville
Hi Ken
Your wife is doing well?The heads will work,intake might be useful as well as the distributors.
I can make arrangements to pick up in Ottawa.
Fitz
613-532-8788