Showing you MY JUNK – Pictures Included!

5one9

Reaction score
What vehicle(s) do you drive?
2007 Magnum SRT8, 1957 F100
I’m alive and about to burn one ‘57 Ford to the ground if it doesn’t start cooperating.

Bro. “Getting ready to get aggravated” Steve

Darius

Reaction score
Really good to know that you are alive and at least reasonably well.

Does your Pontiac get much road time and if so are you happy with the outcome?

Best,

bro. d

Darius

Reaction score
I guess everyone who has a big Cadillac engine is finished with their projects. Great!

I’m still working on mine, but it’s all the time consuming little stuff like final “cut and fit” and leveling the drive-train. That said mounting the steering column and brake master cylinder would be considered significant parts. Oh well.

Thanks to spring weather I’m whittling on it about every other day.

If nothing else I’ll keep plugging away to finish the record of my marathon long build.

Best,
Bro. d

Last edited:

FauxPontiac

Reaction score
What vehicle(s) do you drive?
1964 Lemans
Hey I enjoy your posts so keep up the good work.

I am learning from them and am planning a Taurus fan for my 67 Polara but can't seem to find a Volvo pigtail to use with a Volvo fan controller. The salvage yards around here either don't have any old Volvos or they don't want to bother with pulling it for me.

It would be nice if an aftermarket company made a solution to a two-speed fan controller. When I do searches, they are primarily concerned with "dual" electric fans (that is not the type of two I want), or making them adjustable. I want my two-speeds so I don't draw down my battery so much with my puny alternator!

If I were nerdy enough I would draw the connector up and have it 3D printed. But then I would also need one to begin with to reverse engineer. The whole chicken and the egg thing, you know?

PJ McCoy

Reaction score
Really good to know that you are alive and at least reasonably well.

Does your Pontiac get much road time and if so are you happy with the outcome?

Best,

bro. d
I'm pleased with it, it doesn't see much road time. Still have a lot of gremlins mainly the Trans still puking oil from somewhere. Only after about 1/2 hr of driving. I'm just not motivated to work on it any more. Glad to see yours is still coming along.
Best PJ

Darius

Reaction score
Oh, no. These projects are never truly done. They just get to a level of janky that is acceptable enough.

"Janky" is good!

bro. d