Performance 250 cast heads $650

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted' started by Natonia1969, Nov 29, 2018.

1. Natonia1969

Natonia1969 Active Member

Heads are roughly 9:1 have been eyebrowed around the valves. 2.19/1.84 valves. Intake holes are stock size but runners, bowels, combustion chamber have been ported/blended. I have over 25 hours of work in these and they made a huge improvement over the stock heads. Running with 10:1 style pistons
    After port work I took the bare heads to a machine shop to be assembled. Installed on my engine and was a happy camper. One day I decided to really get on acceleration and clang!!! No oil pressure. Bent 2 pushrods #7 cylinder. Anyway through conversations with one of my good pals on here was determined that the guides likely was installed too tight and seized the valves. This was last year and I'm clearing out my garage so they are for sale. They will need cleaned up as they wend directly off my engine and in the garage so they still have the gaskets stuck to them and new guides in the one cylinder. After that you'll have a set of comparable super street heads. Sorry for long post just wanted to be clear $650+shipping at around $65/head thanks Nate

Roy Heisenberg likes this.
  2. Natonia1969

Natonia1969 Active Member

Sold

Roy Heisenberg likes this.