PEP forged rods, Clevite bearings, Modified crank hubs.

cadillac512

Reaction score
Hi guys. More Cad stuff for sale:

Clevite 77 Main bearing set MS970AL std size-new in box .USA made. I have two sets. $65 plus ship each set.

CB542P rod brgs, std size-new but no box (I have no clue why I unboxed these-hey I'm gettin' old!) set of 8. $50 for the set plus ship.

Lightly used steel timing gears and link belt type stock replacement set. Nice but not fancy-good to replace stock plastic tooth gearset. $20 plus ship.

Two crank hubs. I honed the ID of these hubs ( two different sized steps in there to hone) to be a light press fit on the crank...way nicer than the stock "hard as hell to pull" hub. Use with a Fine thread 9/16 bolt and heavy washer to make working on the front of the engine LOTS easier. I ran this setup on my "T" and Malibu and it is great. Polished the snout where the seal runs,too.
$35 each plus ship

Edelbrock 2115 Performer intake. NOT pretty but absolutely 100% functional. Some ham-handed guy must have worked on this thing and his only tool was a hatchet. I've smoothed and blended the marks and epoxied a couple notches in the carb pad. All threads are fine and no damage that will ever affect function. Painted, you'd never notice anything at all. $200 plus ship.

A set of PEP6750I forged I beam connecting rods. Performance Engine Parts sold these a dozen years ago. They look like stock rods but are forged steel with ARP bolts. These are stock Cad length and made for stock type press fit piston pins. If you want to upgrade from the stock cast rods this is a good step up and won't break the bank. $150 plus ship (kinda heavy but may go in a post office flat rate box).

Eldo rear sump pan and pickup tube. Nice pan,has been hot tanked and has some light flash rust but not serious. Good pickup tube included. $200 plus ship.

870 CFM "Bill Mitchell Hardcore" Holley carb from my '26 "T" race car. Based on a 4781 850 CFM dbl pumper Holley. Has no choke plate, has rear power valve plugged and jetted up accordingly. (79/87 I think) Has jet extensions in the rear bowl (wheels up,baby!) It's a nice carb that ran great, and has been stored in my garage after draining completely and squirting WD40 inside the bowls and in the air bleeds and ports. I'm sure it has the blue no-stick gaskets. This went 9.94 at 130 on a 514" Cad turning 6200 rpm. $275 + ship

That's all for now...tired of typing and thinking. Hope this stuff helps some of you go FAST!

Message me if interested....Fall 08 T Launch.jpg

Terry

cadillac512

Reaction score
Still for sale:

Clevite 77 Main bearing set MS970AL std size-new in box .USA made. I have one set. $65 plus ship

Lightly used steel timing gears and link belt type stock replacement set. Nice but not fancy-good to replace stock plastic tooth gearset. $20 plus ship.

Two crank hubs. I honed the ID of these hubs ( two different sized steps in there to hone) to be a light press fit on the crank...way nicer than the stock "hard as hell to pull" hub. Use with a Fine thread 9/16 bolt and heavy washer to make working on the front of the engine LOTS easier. I ran this setup on my "T" and Malibu and it is great. Polished the snout where the seal runs,too.
$35 each plus ship Both hubs sold

870 CFM "Bill Mitchell Hardcore" Holley carb from my '26 "T" race car. Based on a 4781 850 CFM dbl pumper Holley. Has no choke plate, has rear power valve plugged and jetted up accordingly. (79/87 I think) Has jet extensions in the rear bowl (wheels up,baby!) It's a nice carb that ran great, and has been stored in my garage after draining completely and squirting WD40 inside the bowls and in the air bleeds and ports. I'm sure it has the blue no-stick gaskets. This went 9.94 at 130 on a 514" Cad turning 6200 rpm. $275 + ship

The rest of the stuff in the first post has been sold. Thank you!

Terry

Last edited:

Darius

Reaction score
Bro. Terry,

I'll take both crank hubs. Let me know how you'd like the money surrendered.

bro. d

cadillac512

Reaction score
Hey, Bro. D! I'll send you a private message with all the scary details. If the package is ticking it's just a watch...no worries. Thanks!

Terry