OT: What other automotive/motorcycle type toys do you have in your stable?

Psychoholic

Professional Idiot
Reaction score
What vehicle(s) do you drive?
72 Miller Meteor
We're all gearheads around here so I'm sure the big inch Caddys aren't the only things in your garage/yards/on-blocks/on-an-engine-stand-in-your-kitchens.

That last one might need some explanation. Joel 'The Mad Fabricator' (one of my best friends and shop mate) is a proper gear head but tends to focus only on really really really wild water cooled VW stuff. When he was living in his old house there was probably $10k worth of really nice go-fast parts laying around his kitchen counters and a 5 cylinder VW motor with a blower and a turbo on an engine stand in the middle of his kitchen. His spare bedroom seemed to be where he stashed all of his full wiring harnesses. Currently building what will be DEFINITELY one of the world's most absurd Jetta's.

My wife and I don't have kids. I have 3 jobs (upper-middle management for an IT security company, and I own a furniture/fabrication shop, and a very small video production company [the last 2 employ exactly me]), she has 3 jobs (transcript editor, she owns a soap company, has an audiobook narration business, and is going to grad school) so we tend to spoil ourselves with toys and just generally whatever we feel like.

Current motorized toys:

'72 M-M hearse 'Morticia' (the one I'm constantly posting about that is in the middle of the turbo/fuel injection build, 4L80 conversion, triangulated 4 link, yada yada)
'17 3LZ Z06 Corvette 'Asmodeus' with the carbon ceramic brakes (Watkins Glen Gray Metallic). Has a few mods done to it, puts 610 hp to the wheels.
'13 F150 XL (my daily, I wanted the world's most basic truck that could pull my car if it broke down)
'08 XTerra (lifted, on 35s - wife's)
'14 Harley Road King Classic
'05 Honda Shadow 750 (wife's)
'03 GSXR750 race bike (WERA/CCS certified)
'99 KTM 300 MXC 2 stroke motocross bike
'07 Yamaha TTR125L (pit bike)
'96 Honda VFR750 (project bike)
And my offroad go-kart that is probably getting a 250 2 stroke out of my destroyed '89 Cagiva dirtbike.

Man when you list them out like that it really seems like I have a problem...

So what else you got laying around?

Chris (Psychoholic)

PSYKO_Inc

Reaction score
66 Cadillac Miller-Meteor Duplex
1966 Cadillac Miller-Meteor Duplex, 500/th400 swap, work-in-progress.

1997 S10, 4.3 v6, bagged, shaved, T56 trans, 4.10 gears, long-term project that I've been working on since 2001.

1997 Allegro 30ft motorhome, Chevy P30 chassis with TBI 454.

Also have a 2013 Prius (daily, shown on trailer above,) and a 2004 Saturn Vue Red Line (winter beater.)

Last edited:

FauxPontiac

Reaction score
1964 Lemans
67 Polara 4dr, 2dr HT, 2 dr Cvt, 77 Scout II, 64 Lemans, 1979 QT50

IMG_2181.JPG 1967Polara004.jpg ScoutPhotos (13).jpg zzzzrs1992a.jpg IMG_2330.JPG

Last edited: