MTS

83fleetwood507

Reaction score
You just can't go wrong dealing with MTS. I asked for a copy of an old invoice for parts that I purchased from Marty a while back, & also had a question about cam lube. I received the invoice, & included in the envelope was a tube of the lube I needed. Service like that will keep me coming back throughout this build and all of my next builds. Thanks Marty!!!!
-Steve

Rasmus68DeVille

Reaction score
First time ever calling MTS today. Marty picks up. Doesn't know me from shit. Advice and helpfulness like crazy. Talked to my about my setup and plans for a while and even mentioned services and configurations that I didn't even think of for my planned setup, THAT WOULD SAVE ME MONEY and him less money.

A pleasure in a world full of mediocrity.

cadlass

Reaction score
Always great dealing with MTS, Marty goes out of his way to take care of you. Ordered parts Monday, all here by Wednsday. Can't top that less maybe I had some more to spend on some of those goodies. Gotta get a set of those MTS logo covers!.Thanks man.

cadlass

Reaction score
Got the chance to drop back in on Marty and the crew at MTS again today. Always makes you feel at home and lots of new goodies on hand to talk about. Just about my favortie speed shop, he's probabley glad I don't live closer, he would never get anything done with me in there all the time!!!!

Reaction score
Hey Ed - was good chatting yesterday and doing some show & tell. Was also happy to see you spend some $$ (after OK from wife) :D

Want to thank you for helping to keep those air tankers flying. As you know they kept Paul's house from going up in flames this year. You get a :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: from the guys here

Superjet

Reaction score
OK,
I bitch about bad service, so I might as well give kudos for really, really good service.

I ordered the Big Inch Cadillac book as well as the tech specs on Friday about 1PM. At 1:16PM, I received a shipping notification and they were in my mailbox Monday.

You really can not top that kind of service.

I look forward to doing much more business with MTS.

Thanks,
Jamie

Cadiac

Reaction score
What vehicle(s) do you drive?
94 caprice HiPo, 05 Corvette, 02 Chev 2500 Duramax
Yup MTS is about good service. He answer emails -the phone and is pleasant to talk to. Stuff is +++ quality. Competitor ?? still waiting for a response to email and phone call. --No longer necessary.

500regal

Reaction score
Cadiac said:
Yup MTS is about good service. He answer emails -the phone and is pleasant to talk to. Stuff is +++ quality. Competitor ?? still waiting for a response to email and phone call. --No longer necessary.
Agree got to finally place an order with MTS. When talking to Marty on the phone he gave me the directions over the phone. Also bought a set of his g body solid mounts they look great. A couple of years ago I bought a set of universial swap mounts from cad company and have never been able to get it to set down on the crossmember properly. Thanks to MTS for the time saving for a bolt in mount.

Justin

Reaction score
Marty and the guys at MTS are great guys to deal with. A lot of knowledge and quality parts. Thanks again!

cadlass

Reaction score
Another nice day dealing with Marty, ordered late on Monday, parts at my house on Wedenday. Always a pleasure, Thanks, Elw

82Hopper

Reaction score
First time I called MTS I must've spent 20-30min talking to Marty. Great guy and great company to deal with. Hope you guys stick around for a very long time and pass that priceless knowledge to the future employees. MTS all the way :D

fiendclubbobby

Reaction score
This company really is great to order from. I am all the way over here in South Carolina at Myrtle Beach and my car is at my dad's house in North Carolina. When I have ordered stuff from them I have it sent directly to my dad's house. I have ordered the mts #10 cam and it took 5 business days from date ordered. then ordered a crank bolt, mts billet thermostat housing, and mts distributer hold down clam. it took 5 business days from date ordered. Than couple weeks ago I ordered the billet altenator bracket and billet timing marker on a Monday, and it arrived at my dad's on a Friday. I will be ordering the pulley kit and also valve cover's in the upcoming weeks. It's very rare ordering stuff on the east coast from a California vender and seeing it with in 10 business day's. but they really get it shipped out and shipped quickly. Thanks a lot and part's I ordered so far look great.. Bobby