motor mount

gary kosier

Reaction score
I just noticed that Cadco has a listing for a fabricated Eldo style front motor mount bracket set that utilizes an Olds Toro front mount. This will eliminate
that sorry design of the Eldo front mount that catches any leakage from the front of the motor and rots the rubber out. No pictures, of course.

Gary Kosier

gary kosier

Reaction score
Well, I directed another GMC owner who's building a Cadillac 500 for it to Cadco. First, they told him it was for side mounts. Then they
admitted they had no part, nor pictures, nor illustrations. They said they ordered them from their supplier as needed. Not really very
conducive to filling you with a desire to buy.

Gary Kosier

500cid-Paul

Reaction score
Dave, you have it right on all accounts. Marty and I already had this in the works (he intended to retire at the end of 2016) before he died, and it has been a good thing. The new partners are the guys who were doing the machine work for us, so by By forming 500cid with them, I actually gained an engine and machine shop with a great reputation and guys that know these Caddy motors very well.

500cid-Paul

Reaction score
Yes. JW was out this past week just for new R&D stuff for the Cadillac Dedigned Project. First though, we had to go to Edelbrock for a couple of days and inspect the new Caddy Head (make sure the engineered design changes were perfect) before they started machining the batch. I'll post pics up on a different thread soon, or you can go to our FB page to see them now.