Montiac is up for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted' started by montiac, Sep 8, 2019.

1. montiac

montiac Member

As most of the older members who still might be here ( haven't been here in years myself), know about my car.. I've decided to sell one of the quickest Cadillac powered naturally aspirated race cars that I know of.
    Briefly.. it's is a purpose built race car.. chrome molly round tube chassis car,powdercoated chassis,removable trans tunnel and floors which are also powdercoated, funny car cage,rear tubs..raced In Super Gas class and NHRA certified to 6.00, car is all glass except the roof and rear quarters. Strange struts,brakes up front,strange rear adjustable shocks,4 link ,fab 9 diff,wheelie bars,chute,lexan windows, rear wing,professionally wired with msd,denebear delay box,air shifter.
    Engine is a 514 cu in Cadillac with roller cam ,iron ported heads,custom headers,custom oil pan (stefs).,Dominator single 4 barrel,Freddie brown T400 with brake. Probably leaving out a lot of info...last time it was out, she ran 8.80's in the 1/4 on 7 cylinders..long story that some members know of.
    It's time someone race this car again! Motor is freshened
    Not sure how to post pics since I haven't been here in quite some time. Can send pics to moderator of this forum if they are willing to post them for me.
    $38,000 with 28 ft enclosed trailer OBO ...Yes it sounds like a lot,but the car alone would cost double to build!

2. montiac

montiac Member

17388.png

Natonia1969 likes this.
  3. montiac

montiac Member

I've been away from the Cadillac scene and the forums for quite awhile. I've just learned that Marty Lane of MTS has passed away.
    R.I.P. Marty.. you were a great guy to talk to...May God Bless you and keep you close. Amen

Natonia1969 likes this.