It's back again...

Discussion in 'Big Block Cadillacs' started by mario, Sep 6, 2018.

1. mario

mario Well-Known Member

2. gary kosier

gary kosier Active Member

I had that car's construction video at the top of the Caddy section of my Favorites Section until it was taken down a couple of years ago. It is a quality constructed piece.
    If I was younger and still working, I would like to buy it. Unfortunatly, those days are long gone, Oh well!!!

Gary Kosier

Darius likes this.
  3. Darius

Darius Well-Known Member

Gary,

I'm with you on this one. Finally something worth the money (In my opinion) showing up on Ebay involving a Cadillac 500.

While the owner says the engine swap was easy, I would counter that the BIG parts may have been easy, but its the details that will kill you! Having a finished car of this quality doesn't just happen. It takes time and money - did I mention money?
    IF my project car were ever to as "finished" as this Porsche, the asking price would be far greater. I might not find a taker, but the value would be there. Jus sayin'

(memories of a Cadillac 500 midships in a Corvair and an Olds425 shoehorned into the ass of a Kelmark Kit Car -- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kelmark_Engineering)

bro. d

4. richie49

richie49 Member

Dang
    When I went to the link it came up with a silver porsche and was not the one you where talking about.I then looked back at the page and since the auction had finished it went to a similar car.Had to click on the littlecar at the top.
    That car was a inspiration to do more with the caddy engine that was for sure. How long has that car been around? I think it had the mt 20 cam in it.
    Richard richie49