Image Gallery

Would you like an image gallery feature?

• Total voters

Fleetwood Fanatic

Cadillac Fanatic
Reaction score
It's already been suggested by @MIHELA that we could use an image gallery. For car sites like this one, I typically call this a "garage". Anyone who's interested in having this feature should comment here to let me know. There will be a small fee for purchase as well as a small annual renewal fee - so I want to make sure people will use the feature if I install it.

If you do NOT want this feature please state why... Thank you!

Fleetwood Fanatic

Cadillac Fanatic
Reaction score
Did we lose the individual galleries ?
I see reference to an old gallery from the backups but couldn't find it when I started looking around when I got here a few weeks ago. There were no links to it. It technically should not have been working but I never did see it to actually try it out. The last image uploaded was Sep 23, 2014.

I do have everything backed up so I might be able to resurrect it from the dead.

Darius

Reaction score
It's already been suggested by @MIHELA that we could use an image gallery. For car sites like this one, I typically call this a "garage". Anyone who's interested in having this feature should comment here to let me know. There will be a small fee for purchase as well as a small annual renewal fee - so I want to make sure people will use the feature if I install it.

If you do NOT want this feature please state why... Thank you!

Images of what? Those "small fees" remind me of the peepshows of days long past.:D Heck, I'll vote "yes" just to get the ball rolling.

HWC

Cardiaccadillac

Reaction score
What vehicle(s) do you drive?
2011 CTS AWD
Agreed..... Let's getting it rolling.

I work for the Government... They have meetings about meetings. So yes let's get it done.

I got some pictures to post from here my interest other car enthusiast.