If you had to make a choice...

Which Cadillac CUV or SUV would you buy if you had to buy one?

• Cadillac SRX

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cadillac Escalade EXT

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Darius

Reaction score
Since I am totally unfamiliar with any of the vehicles listed, I'd need to do some research first.

That said, which one has the biggest engine PLUS forced induction? Okay, that's my choice.

(simple when you get to the basics)

bro. d

PJ McCoy

Reaction score
Escalade for sure. I like the big cars.
Yes it would be nice just for the wifey and I. But as right now we have kids so no need for a rumble tumble right now. Give me about 6 years and ill buy a used one. Ill take my wife up to Ridge and test out all that extra space in the luxury barge.
PJ

Darius

Reaction score
FF,

Part of my time in the Maryland, D.C., Northern Virginia area included being driver around in a Cadillac X -something or the other. It was a new, four door sedan, the handling and ride were top notch - from the passenger's seat. Given the curvy roads and a driver frisky enough to tickle that throttle, the car hung into the turns nicely. I was impressed.

Now for the less positive impressions. The interior materials and finish were not up to the standards of my old (now totaled) Acura, nor are they any competition for the interior in my wife's Audi. Cadillac, there is still work to be done.

D. Gray a potential buyer .... ?

53 Studillac

Reaction score
I purchased Jeanette an XT5 last year and she seems to like it a lot. It's not soft and plush as old school Cadillacs, but seems like a well built vehicle. My neighbor has an Audi SUV and it doesnt seem any nicer than the XT5 to me. And with a 300hp V6 its plenty peppy. Probably gets in teh mid 20s on fuel mileage. Nice sound system and nice seats, although I wouldnt mind them a little softer. It is a Cadillac after all! We went to look at a CTS and when she saw the XT5 that is the one she wanted. I would have picked the CTSV! My biggest worry/complaint is that everything is electrnic. Shortly after we got it the battery went bad. The shifter, park brakes, door locks...everything is electric. The flat bed had to drag it out of the garage sliding all 4 tires and shake it off his truck at the dealer. There was a way to get inside but no way to even put in neutral or disengage the park brake, which made me want an old car.

Dwayne