Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts,

Discussion in 'Off Topic, B.S., Lounge' started by bhara33, Jan 9, 2018.

1. bhara33

bhara33 Member

im already throwing shoe filled with potty and urine on your face with open challenge but still fun is you are staying here. and thinking that im after your bluff. ( waaahaa )

2. Anthony Cipriano

Anthony Cipriano New Member

It's not like the evil white man came to America and just took everything from the civilized Indians. The native Indians were constantly at war with one another and they were constantly battling over land to begin with. Europeans landed here and saw this ruckus going on and acted accordingly. And now we have civilization.

3. bhara33

bhara33 Member

that is your propagenda cuz you have to show something to the entire world. otherwise people from all over world will piss on you and with such defamation you will get killed from inside.

so that is your propagenda that they were at war constantly.

and who has given you authority ? it is not there even now. ( for your kind info ) now your self proclaimed government which is an pack of theives is now talking that distribute stolen property religiously. ( what an joke ) waahaa

and what kind of civilized you are ? what kind of civilized are you even now ? you are spoiling the damn entire world by coming into first place as intelligent.

when the damn fact is you are nothing but an white aborigine. are you civilized even ? most uncivilized bachelor daddy you are even now.

but you are always civilized in your propagendas. and go on with them if they makes you feel good. :) and i will go on with my business. :)

4. kzhurley

kzhurley Active Member

Sorry we is so smart

5. bhara33

bhara33 Member

and as far as question of constantly war. than it is still going on. but ( fun is ) it is on bigger scale cuz you have now nuclear weapons. so what you have changed ? what you have changed ? ( huh ?)

and world is full of constantly war even now. so what thing you have done yet ? nothing.

6. Anthony Cipriano

Anthony Cipriano New Member

How sure are you that your people were the first people on the land you live on? How sure are you that your people didn't conquer people that were there before them?

8ad-f85 likes this.
  7. bhara33

bhara33 Member

and hey smart `1 i dont give any piss for you at all. cuz you may stay smart in your own mind, but still you carry no facts at all. it is only our real mother who carries all the damn facts.

8. kzhurley

kzhurley Active Member

My mother carries a purse

8ad-f85 likes this.
  9. kzhurley

kzhurley Active Member

We invented the internet so you can have all of us as your new friends...

8ad-f85 likes this.
  10. Cadillac Kid 1

Cadillac Kid 1 Active Member

Instead of letting this annoy me I decided to look at the OP's content , sentence and work structure and of course spelling. I had a few professional friends go over it with me and the general consensus that the OP is definitely pre pubescent, most likely (87% probability) female and someone who has just learned a few disjointed facts. Second opinion due to the consistant spelling errors that most probably would be picked up with any spell checker is a middle aged male who is trying to remember what their sexual orientatyion is.
    What ever the case, I am satisfied and will no longeer need to aggrivate myself by checking on this thread to see where it goes.
    Greg

8ad-f85 and kzhurley like this.
  11. 8ad-f85

8ad-f85 Well-Known Member

In a BS category, I'm much more open to debate...even if abstract in nature or with cultural beliefs being an obstacle.
    This one is beginning and finishing arguments close-mindedly, in a circular fashion.
    Narcissistic manipulation and gaslighting is the norm, more than the cultural gap or language barrier.
    Cognitive dissonance is extremely frustrating if you get wrapped up in it.
    (Rascal piss)
    :D

12. PJ McCoy

PJ McCoy Active Member

Waahaa

Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
    8ad-f85 likes this.
  13. PJ McCoy

PJ McCoy Active Member

You are a nice and wonderful person.
    Thank you
    Waahaa

8ad-f85 likes this.
  14. PJ McCoy

PJ McCoy Active Member

and who has given you authority ? it is not there even now. ( for your kind info ) now your self proclaimed government which is an pack of theives is now talking that distribute stolen property religiously. ( what an joke ) waahaa:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
    Hahahahahaha.;);):):):):)
    Waahaa:laugh::laugh::laugh::geek::laugh::laugh::laugh::geek::laugh::laugh::laugh:
    I bet you are so beautiful . How about a real picture?
    Waahaa. Thank you. This is so much fun:p

8ad-f85 likes this.
  15. kzhurley

kzhurley Active Member

We need a hug emoji...
    Fleetwood fanatic,can we have a hug emoji?
    I would share it with This bahamamomma33 guy/gal...

Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
    PJ McCoy, El Diablo and 8ad-f85 like this.
  16. bhara33

bhara33 Member

and what is the damn use of it ? what knowledge it has ? even now ? can you tell us the name of your 10th grandfathers, 10th grandfathers, grandfather ? if not than what kind of damn knowledge it has ? what kind of damn knowledge it has even now ? ( rascal pig )

17. bhara33

bhara33 Member

nah nah if we trace your european history than it will not go beyond 3000 years. after all you are rascal sons of king yayati to whom he banished cuz you failed in becoming good sons.

so you were boycotted by him to this nonsense european area. and if we trace history of india so no one has every come out of country to exploit anyone at all.

but everyone has come here to exploit.

and you go on remaining in happy in your propagendas only.

and as far as question of wars. so what you have done ? now wars will go on bigger scales cuz you ( theives ) and your self proclaimed government has nuclear weapons. so you will go to heaven very quickly :)

so what work you have done even now ? what you have done ? if we see your european history or american history than there is damn big big wars in every 10 or 15 years. so what job you have done even now ? ( rascal fraud ) you are all theives. and your so called government is an self proclaimed government. which is an damn pack of theives.

18. bhara33

bhara33 Member

but my big big and tight tight gentials which you are kissing and chewing like an slut ( sorry an rascal whore ) is the proof that im male. :) otherwise how can you take it so deep into your throat by pying without invitation ? how ?

unless it is really bigger than rest of people how can you take it so deep ? after all you are an rascal slut who is fond of brutal rape of reputation.

this is why you have come here to get raped by me. :)

19. bhara33

bhara33 Member

if possible i will do everything so that such an first class saint like you who is spotless may go to heaven in the company of many chicks and ambrosia.

20. bhara33

bhara33 Member

i will certainly show my real picture to you in heaven :)