Gasser Hotrods BLOW ME!!

48Austin

Safty First! Then pull the trigger!
Reaction score
What vehicle(s) do you drive?
1964 Commercial, 1948 Austin, 58 Pan
Haven't been able to get on this for4 months. Have been a member since '06. Went through all the B.S. Still no access. Keeps telling me "Wrong password" or "wrong user name" NOT! Maybe old but not stupid!

Darius

Reaction score
Haven't been able to get on this for4 months. Have been a member since '06. Went through all the B.S. Still no access. Keeps telling me "Wrong password" or "wrong user name" NOT! Maybe old but not stupid!
Howdy 48 Austin,

I'm not sure I understand the meaning of the above post. You have been posting on the forum on a regular basis so your comments leave me lost. What am I missing?

bro. "confused" d

48Austin

Safty First! Then pull the trigger!
Reaction score
What vehicle(s) do you drive?
1964 Commercial, 1948 Austin, 58 Pan
The forum Gasser Hotrods. It is a forum of mostly gasser builders. No dedicated engines. Just guys building gasser styled or real gas class cars. Some how I got cut off. Have tried to get back on for four months. A lot of the guys on that forum seem to be pretty good. Have tried to reset my password MANY times.
You know. We all do a few different forums.

Darius

Reaction score
Thanks, now I understand. I had thought that you were referring to some problem on THIS forum. :rolleyes:

As for getting cut off - in the words of Rodney Dangerfield, " My wife has cut me off to once a week, but I don't feel bad because I know guys she's cut off completely.!

Good luck "getting back on."

bro. d