FS: 429 Valve-covers

67caddylac

Reaction score
These are an extra set of valve-covers that I have laying around. Their previous owner had painted them Ford-blue. I blasted them and shot them w/ a self-etching primer, so you they're ready for paint..whatever color you want. Asking $85 shipped. Let me know if you have any questions. Feel free to email charley.shepeard@gmail.com. I likely won't be able to check the forum this weekend; but I get the emails on my phone.

caddycovers.jpg

Ted in Olympia

Reaction score
One of the mysteries of the universe; why did Cadillac remove the name from the newer engines? The older ones look better and had more "Cadillac" style.

TED

67caddylac

Reaction score
Ted in Olympia said:
One of the mysteries of the universe; why did Cadillac remove the name from the newer engines? The older ones look better and had more "Cadillac" style.

TED

AGREED! I wish I could better understand some of the decisions they make.. especially these days. They truley don't make-em like they used to.
I sumbled accross these valve-covers the other day.. pretty cool IMO. Way out of my price-range; but they would look killer on my Deville
http://www.yourcovers.com/valve_covers_11073.php

Cadiac

Reaction score
What vehicle(s) do you drive?
94 caprice HiPo, 05 Corvette, 02 Chev 2500 Duramax
Ted in Olympia said:

TED
"Stealth"

PROSTOCKTOM

Reaction score
Cost and Speed

Maintaining a Die with that script takes a lot more up keep in the Die shop.

Quaility of steel required to draw that name out is a lot more expensive than the cheaper stuff they can use for non script covers.

$.05 here $.25 there and before long were saving millions of dollars.

Tom