Forum keeps timing out

Darius

Reaction score
Well Done!
Nice for those who have experienced problems. It didn't take a long wait before something was taken care of.

Best,

d

El Diablo

Reaction score
What vehicle(s) do you drive?
1959 Cadillac Sedan deVille
I didn't have the time out problem but I did have to reset my password as well.

Darius

Reaction score
I too needed to reset my password but the program took it the first time with no problems.

From this vantage point, all is well.

Thanks,

d

Darius

Reaction score
Interesting new observation: As I logged in a few minutes ago I was again required to log in. Previously, I had checked the box that said to "remember me." Once logged in there came a message asking if I wanted my password remembered. I said yes but found it a duplicate of requesting the same at the log in screen.

Other than that, all is AGAIN well. :unsure:

d

Fleetwood Fanatic

Cadillac Fanatic
Reaction score
Interesting new observation: As I logged in a few minutes ago I was again required to log in. Previously, I had checked the box that said to "remember me." Once logged in there came a message asking if I wanted my password remembered. I said yes but found it a duplicate of requesting the same at the log in screen.

Other than that, all is AGAIN well. :unsure:

d
Considering we moved to a different server, it would be beneficial to clear all cache and cookies related to the new domain name - which is cadillacmagazine.com... I should have mentioned this earlier...