For Sale: The "T"

cadillac512

Reaction score
No, I'm not insane (any more than usual anyway) but after thinking hard about this I've decided to see if there is interest in my car. I don't have to sell but the money would help with another non-car plan so this is the deal.

I want $10 grand. The car is in its normal great condition,ready to race. You may have your choice of three engines along with the appropriate torque converter for that engine.

Hi-Port 514 (9.50 at 138 mph) 110 race fuel required
"Time Bomb" 504 (9.94 at 132 mph) 50/50 110 race fuel/91 pump required
Original low compression 512 (10.66 at 123 mph) will burn almost anything, even 87 octane pump

I will install the engine chosen and make sure it runs properly. (The Hi-Port is currently in the car.)

Long-time forum members know this car and what it will do. New guys, just ask the old guys.

Attachments

• Marlett launch shot.jpg
    Marlett launch shot.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 6,701

bugzaper

Reaction score
"WOW" :eyepopping: that is one heck of a deal and if I wasn't in the process of my "Toy-Caddy" build I'd think long and hard about it!

dave brode

Reaction score
Hang a pair of race mufflers on it, and you have a nasty streeter!

You could put "streetrod" tags on it and get away with it here, at least on big event nights.

Dave

Cadiac

Reaction score
What vehicle(s) do you drive?
94 caprice HiPo, 05 Corvette, 02 Chev 2500 Duramax
Damm Terry, you gonna build something else to race?

Andy V

Reaction score
Terry, those silicone implants just really aren't worth it in the long run...keep the car LOL

cadillac512

Reaction score
Andy V said:
Terry, those silicone implants just really aren't worth it in the long run...keep the car LOL

lol lol lol Yeah,you're probably right. Maybe I should have 'em put on the car.

Terry

mario

Reaction score
"...New guys, just ask the old guys..."

hey charles:
terry's calling you dirty names again... :fu: :fu: :fu:

ciao,
mario

cadillac512

Reaction score
Don't bother Charles.....he's still dreaming about the implants. :jack:

Terry

mario

Reaction score
"...Maybe I should have 'em put on the car..."

hey terry:
in the real cadillac world, they call those implants "dagmars"... lol lol lol

ciao,
mario

74 Novallac

Reaction score
Is it street legal with the low compression engine? What are your plans for the other engines? :scratchchin:

cadillac512

Reaction score
74 Novallac said:
Is it street legal with the low compression engine? What are your plans for the other engines? :scratchchin:

It's not street legal at all.....was built solely as a race car but I could title and tag it quite easily here in KS under the current antique vehicle laws. As for the engines I'll keep them until I sell the car and then decide. I haven't decided if I'll race this season yet, I have too many ways to have fun and have a hard time fitting them all in,lol.

Terry

74 Novallac

Reaction score
cadillac512 said:
74 Novallac said:

It's not street legal at all.....was built solely as a race car but I could title and tag it quite easily here in KS under the current antique vehicle laws. As for the engines I'll keep them until I sell the car and then decide. I haven't decided if I'll race this season yet, I have too many ways to have fun and have a hard time fitting them all in,lol.

Terry

I wish you'd wanted to sell back in '07 before I bought the Nova. :crying: Even if I had to do a lot of work to get it back on the street, it would have been one HELL of a ride to tool around in! :drool:

Doc Zinger

Reaction score
Terry, now is this the car with the fiberglass body that isn't a real Ford T, or is that some other car? Just want to be sure it's the real deal. And also does it have any miss matched parts from cars other than Ford, let's hope not.

Bruce,

cadillac512

Reaction score
Doc Zinger said:
Terry, now is this the car with the fiberglass body that isn't a real Ford T, or is that some other car? Just want to be sure it's the real deal. And also does it have any miss matched parts from cars other than Ford, let's hope not.

Bruce,

Real Henry Ford steel, baby! (bullet holes included no charge) As for non-Ford parts, I went out and looked and I'll be damned if somebody didn't put a dang Cadillac engine in there. Completely ruined the thing. :weeping:

Terry

cadillac512

Reaction score
Absolutely! I would however include a case of beer for anyone who would RAISE the top after purchase. ;)

Terry

Reaction score
I was hoping to get mine done and maybe get a little Cadillac vs Cadillac competition going. If the "T" goes away I will be left with only Mopar fanatics to race over at Somolan.

Cadiac

Reaction score
What vehicle(s) do you drive?
94 caprice HiPo, 05 Corvette, 02 Chev 2500 Duramax
I got a feeling he won't sell it :D He'll get the urge to go real fast and get it out. Terry bring it down here on a Sat or Sun. :metal:

cadillac512

Reaction score
Bruce Marihugh said:
I was hoping to get mine done and maybe get a little Cadillac vs Cadillac competition going. If the "T" goes away I will be left with only Mopar fanatics to race over at Somolan.

You're going to pick on my poor lil' old naturally aspirated "T" with your big nasty supercharged beast? :yikes: :eek:

Bring it. :beer2:

Terry

p.s. It hasn't sold in the year since I started this thread so chances are I'll still have it.

p.p.s. Those Smolan Mopar guys don't scare us Cadillac guys at all. :shakehead: