cars-----test

Cadillacs R Us

Reaction score
              test    This was a test today to see if my buddy could put a picture on this site for I couldn't------he got this on with the intentions of taking it back off :tired:  Well he got a call and had to run. so its here and probably in the wrong spot :scratchchin:  Shiftless will have to move it if it is.

Attachments

• scan007.jpg
    scan007.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 3,705
A

Anonymous

Ron, that looks kick ass!!!!  Like it better than my yellow paint    :thumbup:

Cadillacs R Us

Reaction score
    Thanks Shawn-----I took the cheap way out with the cheeby suburban rally 8 inch rear wheels and with  7 inch rally  pickup truck front wheels :D
    Sean------this has a 8:1 stock 76 block with ported 493 heads and 2.16 John Walker intake  valves----JW equalized  2115 Edlbrock----JW 114 degree/.218 duration @ .050 cam------my stepped up Q-jet-----Dave Ray converted point distributor-----Sanderson shorty headers-----boxed upper and lower control arms----94 cop car complete rear with 3.42 gears.  Whew!   
      Okay---I'm embarrest    Only got in two runs    14.19 @95 mph :cursing:  Keep in mind first time ever at strip with the car.  50 miles on the new rings and bearings. Stock slushy trans that would take a whole 3 seconds to shift plus the new distributor was missing(electrical) the complete runs.
      The  motor that took my truck to 12.61@108 will be in the coup this summer with updates. :yes:
                                  Ron

dave brode

Reaction score
Ron,
I deleted my posts from the H beam thread. Car looks good! Mean stance too.
I have one of those plain [non ralley] 15X8 truck wheels if you need it.

A hot CDV is on my toy list. 14.1 is nothing to be ashamed of. Btw - I have shift kit info if you want to
stiffen the trans up. It may've been posted here somewhere. I mailed copies to several fellows. Easy to do.
$5 worth of valve body gaskets from any trans shop and drill two holes - bingo.
Dave

Cadillacs R Us

Reaction score
    Dave------I have a built th-400 with a trans-go kit under my car now on the jack stand ready to go in.  I got a tight 11 inch Continental converter ready to go in.      Just hope it isn't to much convertor-------------
        Thanks on the offer of truck wheels-----------forgot to mention the 8 inch suburban wheels are rally with the slots as well as the 7 inch front wheels with the rally slots.    :D    Ron

Boogiemanz1

Reaction score
  DAve I thought that was you that mailed that info, but no return address....Thanks.............jb

tiny donovan

Reaction score
Ron I had those same rims on my old coupe, then I switched to barts circle track 8" 5" bs & fronts 7" 4" bs. After almost pulling a back muscle changing a flat in the snow I said at almost 50lbs ea those suburban rims had to go. I ran the barts with factory wire hub caps with 235/70-15 fronts & 255/70-15 rears & they were white walls. If your rims are the same a bunch of weight can be saved & they only cost about $40 ea. The Barts are 21-23lbs ea, lastly when I went to the Telstars from the barts & hubcaps I dropped 62lbs between all 4 rims. BTW how heavy? its got 2 b still 4300.

Chris S

Reaction score
I just got some barely used Diamond Racing Wheels.  All Chrome.

4x15 - weighed 17# each

8x15 - 24# each

I thought this was a little heavy but I have gotten used to 3# 12x15 CMS spun aluminum sandrail wheels.......wonder how those would hold up under a 3400 # car.....  :cursing:

DV8

Cadillacs R Us

Reaction score
        Tiny------Don't you know I am a member of Terrys  cheap SOB crowd!!! lol    What in the world is a bart wheel? :scratchchin:                                                                                                                                                                                           
        The day I turn in my membership  is when I will look into the light weight wheels :eyepopping:  I  got rid  of 160 lbs even with the heavier 500 motor over the 425 I took out.          Looking for G-body seats.          I'm preasuring the guy thats suppose to start the Caddy cowl hood with the idea of a fiberglass front bumper :idea:  He's making a lot of C-6 Lingerfelter special edition hoods :banghead:    But---I now have an inside hand----my Son is working for him :eek:wned:
                          Ron

A

Anonymous

That is one tuff lookin, sanitary CDV  :thumbup:

Ya know between your car and the yellow kwikcad I think you guys are going to make folks think twice about what to put a 472/500 into. The only thing I would have ever used a car like yours or the 'sugar-pop'  :D for in the past would be parts, I have seen the light.

-Future member of Terry's CSOB club-

cadillac512

Reaction score
  See- We're everywhere..... :yikes:

Ron-
      Bart makes steel wheels for stock cars-you know,like roundy round stuff.They are light and CHEAP! :thumbup:
    Terry

Cadillacs R Us

Reaction score
    Thanks Hurricane-----being over at Norwalk and watching Shawn hammer on that King Cadillac of his  made me forget drag racing my pickup right then and there :thumbup:    I also  seen the light :eyepopping:
    Terry------Aren't oval track wheels like reversed rims ---like my rear burb ralleys?    If they are then I wouldn't put that on the front---only the rear. :blockhead:  Just me
      Terry-----do you have a registry for the cheap SOB club :flamed: :tired: lol lol lol

cadillac512

Reaction score
Terry-----do you have a registry for the cheap SOB club ?

As you may have suspected,registering is FREE(we just won't pay),and the general membership of the forum here get to decide who qualifies.... :bs: lol
  Terry

LUXLX

Reaction score
Nice ride Ron!  :thumbup:

How do I view the thumbnail in full size???

Later, LUXLX

A

Anonymous

Here ya go LUX...

By the way, is the black car gone?

~JM~

Attachments

• CADDY.jpg
    CADDY.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 3,559

'70 C/10 SS500

Reaction score
Cadillacs R Us, that is a VERY cool looking Caddy and has now definitely changed my attitude on '70 and new body styles!  I can't stop thinking about them actually!  Do you have any other pictures that you could post?  I'd love to see as many as you have!  :D

Cadillacs R Us

Reaction score
    70c/10 SS 500--------only one action  shot is what you see----the others are stills and as of now I can't put a pic here as my friend did this for me and he don't come over  offten------------someday :jack: lol -------Ron