can't even log in without going to the freakin spam site.

dave brode

Reaction score
Cadillac power link is no good. I thought something was wrong on my end, but now I understand.

Does this piss anyone else off, or am I the only asshole?

Just in case I get booted out of here, anyone that cares, my email is dbrode "at" atlanticbb.net

Dave Brode

8ad-f85

Reaction score
I don't have to go to the spam site, just click the saved shiny box on my desktop when I open a tab.
The box seems to work kind of like a screen shot where it goes exactly where it was last.
If I have one showing that was a version that I wasn't logged into, it makes me do it again, even though I logged in already at the site, where it should save the info.
Kind of like walking through a time gate.
It really aggravated me until I figured out I needed to remove that icon from the new Chrome tab. Keep removing sites until it comes up to save the specific one that works.
I thought I was the only a**hole that it really bothered :D

I mostly keep the computer up without closing anything down. Nothing to hide here, GF is as twisted as I am :D :D

I can't imagine you getting kicked off the forum for being grumpy about computers.

Last edited:

Darius

Reaction score
Howdy Bro. Dave,

You sound agitated! ;) Been there, done that. :mad:

For me it occured at the beginning of our new site ownership. Somehow I got an opening screen that I had to navigate out of to get to the forum. Finally, I realized the problem, clicked to save the URL for the actual forum, loaded THAT into my saved folder and never looked back. Give that a try.

Best,

bro. d

MIHELA

Reaction score
The problem I have is with the new name my work's internet filter no longer lets me visit. Blocked.

Motorfingers

Reaction score
What vehicle(s) do you drive?
2011 CTS-V Sedan A6, Recaros, Sunroof, Bose
Don't log on from work, *anyone*, unless you're on lunch break or outside working hours. Some outfits don't like their equipment being used for nonwork purposes, so, for them, honor the owner of the equipment's rules.