Cadillac XT4 Delivers Dynamic Driving Experience

Discussion in 'Cadillac News and Updates' started by Fleetwood Fanatic, Sep 5, 2018.

1. Fleetwood Fanatic

Fleetwood Fanatic Cadillac Fanatic

[​IMG]
    New turbocharged propulsion system and advanced chassis systems drive performance, efficiency and agility

Cadillac’s first-ever XT4 leverages the brand’s legacy of technology leadership to reward drivers and passengers with a responsive and refined driving experience.

“The new Cadillac XT4 brings a new vitality to Cadillac, in one of the industry’s fastest-growing segments,” said Steve Carlisle, Cadillac president. “It pairs the agility of our award-winning sports sedans with a youthful SUV character.”

A new turbocharged propulsion system and an available Active Sport Suspension with Continuous Damping Control and precise, electronically calibrated steering, plus an available twin-clutch AWD system coalesce in the XT4 to offer a dynamic blend of performance and comfort.

“The propulsion elements, chassis system and extensive tuning work in harmony to make the XT4 a joy to drive,” said Todd Pawlik, chief engineer. “It offers all the versatility you want in an SUV, while answering the driver’s inputs with both immediacy and comfort.” Read more...

2. Darius

Darius Well-Known Member

Whatever you say Son, whatever you say.:rolleyes:

bro. d

peter phillips likes this.
  3. peter phillips

peter phillips Active Member

I had a responsive and refined driving experience last week with my Ventura. My propulsion system and extensive tuning elements were harmonious. My driver inputs were answered immediately and in comfort.
    I was joyous.
    Peter IMG_20170908_192121_hdr_edit.jpg

richie49 and Fleetwood Fanatic like this.
  4. Darius

Darius Well-Known Member

LOVE IT!!

bro. d

"Cadillac’s --- responsive and refined driving experience." Yep, Cadillac Powered! LOL

richie49 and peter phillips like this.
Tags: