Cadillac Highperformance issues

Discussion in 'Big Block Cadillacs' started by python6446, Jan 28, 2020.

1. python6446

python6446 New Member

Has anyone had any issues with Cadillac Highperformance? I ordered a set of adjustable rockers back in August and never received them. I call multiple times and got the same response of they are made by Harland Sharp and they are behind on building them. Over three weeks ago I got fed up and told them I wanted my money back. I am still waiting on my refund. I have call multiple times since and never get a call back. I finally talked to a lady today who said she was going to call the bank cause she issued the refund and I should have gotten it last week. Which I never did. I will be calling again tomorrow to raise more hell with this company. I will never order any from them again. I would suggest no one else do either. Terrible customer experience.

2. Red98422

Red98422 Active Member

You are not alone, there are multiple accounts from the other Cadillac sites saying the same things. There’s even pictures of their crate engines that were trashed before firing ect ect.

Better to stay away, Cadco has much better service and the parts prices are fair IMO

SHAKEDOG likes this.
  3. 5one9

5one9 Active Member

What vehicle(s) do you drive?:
    2007 Magnum SRT8, 1957 F100
    I have bought several things since the past year from them including rockers which took about a month. No real issues although they put me in contact with Harland Sharp when a stud snapped. My experience at that point with HS was excellent. I bought a fuel pump eccentric from Cadco and paid with PayPal including shipping. They emailed me and told me that they needed $15 more for shipping. $27 to ship a fuel pump eccentric? I canceled the order. They are both in a niche market so they really don’t have to care too much. Where else you gonna get it?

4. richie49

richie49 Active Member

I bought the non adjustable 1.7 shaft rockers about a year or so ago.I received them somewhere between 6-8 weeks. They were shipped from the manufacter and not along with all the rebuild parts I ordered.There was some items missing but was sent within a week after calling. As far as i can see the big items cams,intakes ,rockers are not in stock and are ordered as needed.When I checked about my cam made by Lunati ,Lunati said the cam was ordered by a third party.It was shipped from Lunati. The parts I received were in good shape and are doing good but waiting what seems forever isn't
    acceptable as for as I am concerned.

Richard richie49

5. Darius

Darius Well-Known Member

The old days of Marty and MTS are no more. It's sad when people and companies you once could count on cease to be. When Marty passed Paul tried to keep things going but with the change to the new guys all bets were off.

bro. d

SHAKEDOG likes this.
  6. 48Austin

48Austin Safty First! Then pull the trigger!

1964 Commercial, 1948 Austin, 58 Pan
    It seems to be that all BBC [not chebbie] parts are on sale at CHP. Does this king of tell you sumpin;):cautious::rolleyes::whistle::sneaky:.

python6446 and Darius like this.
  7. 5one9

5one9 Active Member

2007 Magnum SRT8, 1957 F100
    And many are out of stock.

8. Darius

Darius Well-Known Member

I think we're getting the message ... loud and clear. :(:rolleyes:

d

9. 48Austin

Out of stock for months means NO more! Means dealing with the LS crowd instead of core business. Too bad. Hopefully Cadco will keep going. I know Cortney is getting up their in age, but aren't we all.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2020
  10. underdog

underdog Member

I've been getting the run around from them for more than 14 months. Still trying to get my money back. They tell me that the refund was
    issued, (although the date of that refund is all over the place), and they will re-issue it again. I filed a claim with the Better Business Bureau,
    & encourage others to do the same.

SHAKEDOG likes this.
  11. MIHELA

MIHELA Active Member

I bought most of my parts from MTS the February after Marty died, and I'm glad I did because it sounds like it all went to hell shortly after.

Red98422 and SHAKEDOG like this.
  12. python6446

python6446 New Member

Sad to say but at least I’m not the only one. I still don’t have my refund. I was told by Paul I would be sent a check for my refund that was on 30 Jan. I’ll be calling them again.

13. 48Austin

For just engine parts, I go man., direct. Or if I can get a part number, I go through my normal parts supplier. Usually cheaper. As for cast parts. I try to find out who makes them, and try to contact them. You have the net, just start digging.

Red98422 and Darius like this.