donnyvikings

Reaction score
What vehicle(s) do you drive?
Cadillac powered dragster 512ci
Hello everyone from across the pond in England.
I have built a 3rd generation Camaro and wedged a 512Ci Cadillac engine into it!
It has KB pistons, H beam Rods, Mild Performance Cam, Edelbrock Intake, Holley Double Pumper and NoS, fed by a bug catcher. Chevy BB electric water pump conversion, and high pressure oil pump.
Th400 transmission with a CK Performance manual shift block, feeding a Richmond Diff.
Cars named #kraftykermit
Currently in the UK there is now only me racing with a Cadillac engined car. The only other 2 have now retired their engines in place of the more popular LS engine. You could say I'm the only Caddy Man left in the United Kingdom.
I've got lots of questions to ask.
Thanks for the Welcome. IMG_20201014_195857.jpgIMG_20200512_235948.jpg

Caddylackn

Reaction score
Hello everyone from across the pond in England.
I have built a 3rd generation Camaro and wedged a 512Ci Cadillac engine into it!
It has KB pistons, H beam Rods, Mild Performance Cam, Edelbrock Intake, Holley Double Pumper and NoS, fed by a bug catcher. Chevy BB electric water pump conversion, and high pressure oil pump.
Th400 transmission with a CK Performance manual shift block, feeding a Richmond Diff.
Cars named #kraftykermit
Currently in the UK there is now only me racing with a Cadillac engined car. The only other 2 have now retired their engines in place of the more popular LS engine. You could say I'm the only Caddy Man left in the United Kingdom.
I've got lots of questions to ask.
Thanks for the Welcome. View attachment 25483View attachment 25482
Welcome to the site!

Got any videos or under the bonnet pictures for us? The other 2 retirees seem like a good source of parts for you. I would start with the low ball offers on their part collection now.