Boogieman Heads/ Port flow

gordon

Reaction score
I ordered a set of the Boogie man heads the other week, the website lists some flow figures for the intakes but not the exhaust. I asked twice for these numbers , once before I ordered them and once after I ordered and hit the credit card. I was told I don't need that info since they flow plenty and would not understand the numbers. WTF!. Not real happy with that answer/attitude. How do they know what I understand. Any of you out in Cad power land have usable numbers the the Ex. flow ?

Caddylackn

Reaction score
I can't believe they gave you that answer. What a dick. Tell him to do his f.n job and give you the exhaust flow numbers or give you somebody that can.

Big Cadoo!

Reaction score
What vehicle(s) do you drive?
Allegro
CadCompany has that information on the Cadillac Performance web page for Boogieman cylinder heads. Ask for Courtney.

gordon

Reaction score
I have looked at the printed info and then asked for it also and told I don't need it. So be it. I will take delivery most likely tomorrow of the heads according to fed ex tracking. I will set them up with light weight springs and put them on one maybe two flow benches and get the info I asked for. I have been using flow benches for cyl head development since the mid 70's . I did not just fall off the turnip truck. I suck at computers but I am some what familiar with internal combustion engines. And yes I will post my results here in several weeks .

Darius

Reaction score
My engine is built and "except due to a catastrophe" IS NOT coming apart. However, (famous last word) I am curious about the aluminum heads that Marty had commissioned through Edelbrock. Are they available anywhere??

bro. "stupidly curious," d

Cadillac Kid 1

Reaction score
bro. D,
The last time I talked to Marty he said that Edlebrock, again was giving him excuses . Just for fun I'll try and ask Edlebrock and get back to the forum
Greg Surfas

Darius

Reaction score
Tanks for checking!

Didn’t some get made and sold, or is that an old man’s faulty memory?

bro. “Quckers,” d

G

G-177146

I don’t believe Marty ever got even a rough casting let alone a finished set