BLOW ME!

Boltonius

Reaction score
What vehicle(s) do you drive?
1978 Cadillac DeVille; 1965 Bus with Cad 500
A supercharged Cadillac V8 would make enough power to physically damage the transmission in my 1965 Chevy school bus, in pretty short order. Nicknamed the Enterprise, said RV converted bus already has a Cadi V8 but it's not hot rodded like that. Even in near stock trim however, it's got enough power to get around.

But before the drivetrain was destroyed by a power boosted mill, it would be a pretty exciting weekend of driving it quickly.

Boltonius

Reaction score
1978 Cadillac DeVille; 1965 Bus with Cad 500
Thank you Biden and the rest of the hacks!!
This is OT and might not make it past the mods.. but Biden's been in office for four months, while my bicycle business provably suffered due to the stupid tariffs that the last guy literally didn't understand-the Chinese do not pay them, we do.

So how is this Biden's fault? Shouldn't you be more angry with Nixon for opening this door to begin with, or for all the tax breaks and stock buybacks which resulted in US factories all closing with the added benefit that management could blame the unions versus their own greed? There are people to be mad at, but Biden is in this case not one of them.

5one9

Reaction score
2007 Magnum SRT8, 1957 F100
Where is the moderator? Is the moderator here ok with this pro-Biden idiocy? Do something.

48Austin

Safety First! Then pull the trigger!
Reaction score
1964 Commercial, 1948 Austin, 58 Pan
MUST AGREE !! School bus?? Not S'COOL bus??

48Austin

Reaction score
This is OT and might not make it past the mods.. but Biden's been in office for four months, while my bicycle business provably suffered due to the stupid tariffs that the last guy literally didn't understand-the Chinese do not pay them, we do.

So how is this Biden's fault? Shouldn't you be more angry with Nixon for opening this door to begin with, or for all the tax breaks and stock buybacks which resulted in US factories all closing with the added benefit that management could blame the unions versus their own greed? There are people to be mad at, but Biden is in this case not one of them.
Of course we do numbskull! Tariffs go up and they raise prices!

48Austin

Reaction score
But quality still sucks!:(