Beemer Bitch#2

Discussion in 'Off Topic, B.S., Lounge' started by peter phillips, Jun 25, 2018.

1. peter phillips

peter phillips Active Member

A few years ago on the way home from Street Classics ,the Ventura was hit from behind by a Cougar driving a Beemer .Not too hard a hit but the bumper did get a bit of a tweak .When I went back to get a pen from the Ventura glove box the old Cougar did a runner on me .I think I wrote about it at the time .

Last Saturday on the way home from Street Classics ,I took the Ventura home by way of Port Credit .Saturday nights down there can be fun even if it's just a pass through town .Give the crowd a little exhaust and maybe a tweak or two off the tires and you can get a cheer. Just having fun .

We're stopped at a major intersection ,waiting for the red to turn ,there's an advance green and cars are turning left in front of us but its slow going ,something is holding up the traffic .

The light turns green and I start through the intersection ,glance to my right to make sure I clear the cars that have just gone in front of me .I tap the gas to go through and at the last second someone tries to cut left in front of me ,we're going to hit almost head on ,I bang the brakes hard ,looks like were still going to hit so I yank the steering to the right and stop .

I'm not sure if we hit of not it was that close .I look at the driver of the other car ,she's literally right in my face we are that close ,its a fat blonde cougar and she's pissed ,waving her arms and swearing for me to get out of her way .Screw you bitch ,you ran a light ,I'm not moving ,my cell is on the seat ,I grab it and hang out the window to get her license plate on the camera .Oh shit its a Beemer ,can't see any damage but she panics at the sight of the cell phone .She hits reverse hard and horns start blaring at her and then she runs .Damn ,do all Beemer Bitches run ?

I go through the intersection and pull over to the curb .The light is poor and I can't see damage but we wait to see if the Beemer comes back .She doesn't .We go home and I check the Ventura in the garage .Maybe a scrape on one of the air intakes and on the bumper but really nothing .

Now what I haven't said yet is I recognized her license plate ,a vanity plate .It was GEARZ1 .There's a bicycle shop in Port Credit called GEARS .So I've got her but for what .I guess we didn't hit ,she ran but there apparently was no contact so it's not hit and run .definitely guilty of being a Beemer Bitch .

So I've filed the whole thing under what goes around comes around ,one day her ass is mine .

What pisses me off is that's twice now a cougar in a Beemer has run

Peter

Darius and 8ad-f85 like this.
  2. Ted in Olympia

Ted in Olympia Well-Known Member

I think all Beemer drivers are a bit uptight and think they are the center of the universe. I'm glad that both times you seem to have little or no damage.

In May the wife and I went to the UK and drove around on the left side of the road for about two weeks. While driving on the left and shifting gears on very narrow roads I made quite a few mistakes but everyone was very polite and patience with me. I only got honked at and really upset two drivers and they were both driving BMW.

I sure hate roundabouts! They even put them on 70 mph highways instead of interchange in overpasses. On some highways you have them about every mile or so; so you go around the interchange, speed up to 70 mph, just in time to slow down for another interchange. I worked the pissed out of that little i30 Kia 1 litter turbo with a six speed. Other things that are different is that there are no stop signs but they say "give way", not sure what this really means. Also where they don't want to have a speed limit they have a sign with a black bar and this means the national speed limit of 60 mph, this can be on and back road in open range that is barely wider than a car width.

Ted

Darius and 8ad-f85 like this.
  3. MIHELA

MIHELA Active Member

I feel you here. Somebody backed into our Solstice right in front of our house over the weekend. Hit and run. Big scrape in the quarter panel, and no money for a deductible right now.

4. El Diablo

El Diablo Active Member

What vehicle(s) do you drive?:
    1959 Cadillac Sedan deVille
    You have to ask yourself, "Peter, what would you do to that cougar?"

5. Darius

Darius Well-Known Member SUPPORTING MEMBER

6. peter phillips

What would I like to do to that cougar. Itroduce her to my wife and hold my wife's coat while she deals with her.
    How fat was she? Her face was jiggling while she yelled at me.
    And I did scope out GEARS the following Monday. The car was there, hidden in an alcove of the building. But no apparent damage to the front.
    It helps when #1 son is in the bicycle business, her name is Ira and with her husband have several bike shops run under the name GEARS. The Port Credit store is hers.
    One day I'll get even. Last week I got even with the local Mustang club. I waited 3 years to get them but that's another story.
    Peter

El Diablo likes this.
  7. peter phillips

Oops forgot. Do I like fat cougars? Well I've never been a chubby chaser.

El Diablo likes this.
  8. PJ McCoy

PJ McCoy Active Member

Peter Ride the Marshmallow wave!!!!

El Diablo likes this.
  9. mario

mario Well-Known Member

lololololol.......
    ciao,
    mario

10. El Diablo

El Diablo Active Member

What vehicle(s) do you drive?:
    1959 Cadillac Sedan deVille
    So she runs a bicycle shop... and she's fat?
    Hmm

11. peter phillips

12. Monzallac 425

Monzallac 425 Member