Anybody know?

Darius

Reaction score
I get lost with all of the names over the years.

Are these the boys from Soddy Daisy? If not, who de is?

d

5one9

Reaction score
What vehicle(s) do you drive?
2007 Magnum SRT8, 1957 F100
Cadillac High Performance. Isaac Duckett. Paul Lane. The company with legal issues and poor delivery performance.

48Austin

Safety First! Then pull the trigger!
Reaction score
1964 Commercial, 1948 Austin, 58 Pan
Cadillac High Performance. Isaac Duckett. Paul Lane. The company with legal issues and poor delivery performance.
That's what I thought. Web page look familiar.

Psychoholic

Professional Idiot
SUPPORTING MEMBER
Reaction score
72 Miller Meteor
I know it's not a popular opinion but I personally have had nothing but very positive interactions with CHP but I might have just been in a lucky spot repeatedly.

Red98422

Reaction score
I know it's not a popular opinion but I personally have had nothing but very positive interactions with CHP but I might have just been in a lucky spot repeatedly.
All opinions are welcome even contradictory ones, as this allows proper discussion of the topic at hand.

unfortunately I feel this is exactly how they’re still around by fulfilling just enough orders to create these very large differences in facts between end users.

For instance for you the fact is that you’ve had good dealings, for me I wasn’t even able to get a straight answer about their turbo kit on the chat with them, they plainly refused to tell me what size (the one that had SBC headers and a stock picture of an eBay turbo kit).

For me that makes it a never trust company, but we all must make our own decisions based off of our own observations and evidence.

5one9

Reaction score
2007 Magnum SRT8, 1957 F100
I have had nothing but positive experiences with them either. In light of recent events I’ll not press my luck again.

samIam

Reaction score
It's too bad. I've had only good experiences with them. Dealt only with Marty and then Paul. One day I called and got Isaac. He called back from his cell and we talked for about an hour and a half. He was building something and had me on speaker phone the whole time, I still have the number. This was a few years ago. Seems like a good dude, working on another CTS coupe at the time. The recent reviews have me nervous to call back though. Tough to see one of the best go down that way. Reminds me of Roethlisberger's last game.

Psychoholic

Professional Idiot
SUPPORTING MEMBER
Reaction score
72 Miller Meteor
He might have been taking extra care of my shit because I'm a good conduit into the 'non-professional' side of the hearse community where a lot of big block Caddy's get some love. Not that the hearse communities have any real money to speak of (no more or less than any other group of weird enthusiasts) but we do like to do dumb things and maybe he saw that as a market he didn't want to piss off?

Kind of a side tangent:

I have a few small businesses besides my normal job and I can't even remotely IMAGINE the idea of not providing the best service humanly possible. I keep in constant contact with the customers about where we are with each project, send them lots of pics through the process, and keep expectations set at every step. Granted nothing we do at either business is a 'put in box, ship to customer' kind of thing but still the idea just baffles me. I could see a Summit or Jegs or some other giant corp not giving a shit if a few people bash them online but if that was my primary livelihood I'd be on the Facebook groups and forums every day gathering feedback and putting in a heroes effort into improving our name. Hell, hire someone part time to just do nothing but that.

reynoldst018

Reaction score
Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham
130204552_205937017772215_7557849522739031889_n.jpg

Brotherspeed

Reaction score
Coupe
I can tell you everything about Issac Duckett and Cadillac High Performance also Cadillac Global,and many of his rip off scams I have sued him and won a judgment of $10,700.00 he stole about 170,000 dollars from many people and who knows who else

Beautifulmeow

Reaction score
Range rover
He stole from his 89 year old Grandma. He's a malignant narcissist and a professional grifter. I am doubtful he knows anything about vehicles more than how to slap a creative bandaid on something rigged up with decent dollar store spray paint. I've used force to keep him away from his dying grandma for a reason. He's nothing more than a clown with a keyboard and a cell phone. Not once have i ever witnessed him do anything correct or semi correct on a vehicle. He can talk big. He can convince big. He's nothing big. Just maybe a big phoney. Unfortunately im his sister Venessa (I eagerly await that defamation law suit i was promised 8 years ago Issac Nelson Duckett)

Coltonredline

Reaction score
67 caddy
I still haven’t seen a motor I was promised back in 19’. 12,000.00 gone.