any advice on MPFI

Red98422

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Reaction score
So I saw a good deal pop up on an FAST XFI multi port system for the caddy and I grabbed it. The problem is I have only dealt with multi port in passing and haven’t tuned or ran an in depth system myself before, however this system should be way more than enough for my needs and will grow with me as my goals progress

that said I was wondering if there are any suggested books or articles that others have found helpful while learning the ropes. As I would like to learn as much as possible as my engine starts coming together one price at a time.

kzhurley

Reaction score
I have hpbooks performance fuel injection systems by Matt Cramer and Jerry Hoffman.
Also sa135 engine management advanced tuning.
Both books are older but have tons of information in them and I learned most all the basic stuff from them. Good bathroom reading material

Red98422

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Reaction score
I have hpbooks performance fuel injection systems by Matt Cramer and Jerry Hoffman.
Also sa135 engine management advanced tuning.
Both books are older but have tons of information in them and I learned most all the basic stuff from them. Good bathroom reading material

thank you for the suggestions! It’s a whole different world and a bit intimidating to jump into, but that’s the way the worlds going so I might as well learn now.