ABS LIGHT, TRACTION CONTROL, BRAKE LIGHT

Sowers26

Reaction score
What vehicle(s) do you drive?
2001 cadillac sts
So I have had this 2001 Cadillac Seville sts for a couple of years now. It was my father in laws car, but due to not being in the best health I now have the car. For the past few years when it starts to get cold outside (towards winter in Indiana) these 3 warning lights come on. In turn, the heated seats, rear defrost, sometimes temp controls, (guessing blend door actuator) , and cruise control all stop working. Every once in a while it will ding and if not all 3 at least 2 of the lights will go off and all will start to work. Then usually within 1-2 minutes it will ding again and all lights come back on and those systems stop working again. In the summer none of this happens. This is only when it gets cold out. Not driving in rain or snow. There is a code for a sensor in the transmission, but it was there in the summer too. I did take it to a shop but they said that they couldn't figure it out. I have searched many forums to no avail. I am going to pull the codes from the on board diagnostics today and see where it leads me again this year. But thought I would put it out there and see if anyone else has had this issue.