472 & 425 with some goodies

Caddywagon

Reaction score
Soooo, it won't fit. I've tried many times to make it all work. Giving up? Not on the project just the Cad stuff. This is what I have.

68 472, this was bought in Oregon from a friend of my brother. Just under 70k miles and driven home with no issue to the Seattle area. The CDV that it came out of was and still is beautiful and well taken care of. It needs freeze plugs and a carb and it's ready to go. I have the Edelbrock manifold that's new, never ran. Chrome Ford FE valve covers and the adapters to make them work. PS pump and alternator with brackets, new plug wires....Really it's freeze plugs and a timing chain away from dropping in and running. I pulled the freeze plugs and I'd put a timing chain in just for cheap insurance. Motor is clean and painted sitting on an engine stand.

The 425 was purchased complete from a fella in Tacoma (thanks Ted) I only needed the rear sump oil pan but ended up with the whole motor. This was also a running driving car with around 80k miles. Motor is complete still has all the emission stuff and AC on it, dirty and greasy but also ready to go.

The extras I have, th400 that came with the 472, cleaned and painted a battle ship grey color.
Exhaust manifolds, stock from the 68 and the Eldo drivers side.
Two cams that are new, one set of lifters. Had a post on here about these, one is just better than a stock grind the other is a lil bit better than that. Nothing crazy from what I learned just better profiles than stock.

I'm done trying to get these to fit, Camaro clip in a 57 Ford F1...15lbs of :censored: in a 2lb bag. If they don't sell I'll end up putting them in the Henry J but that's 2 cars away from being started. I'll make a donation to the site or Ted's pocket book if these sell here. Looking to get $1200 for everything.
Thanks
Dan

PROSTOCKTOM

Reaction score
If you haven't got the Camero clip in there yet scrap that idea of it and get yourself an 03 up Crown Vic front subframe.

I posted a bunch of information on here last year. They work really slick on pickups and then you'ld have tons of easy

engine swap room.

Tom